Growth Lead - Marketing
Growth isn't just our ad spend. Urbandoor’s growth is driven through the experience and interactions we deliver every day on and off our platform. The Growth Lead at Urbandoor is responsible for the acquisition, engagement and conversion of Customers and Providers across our global marketplace. Equal parts marketer, data scientist, and customer focused leader, you’ll help set strategy, goals and KPIs and then roll out the tactical programs to hit them. Working closely with your colleagues in Product, Design, Engineering and Operations, this role is the critical engine of Urbandoor’s growth. The Growth Lead will develop a deep understanding of the Urbandoor Customers and Providers, determine how best to communicate and engage with them, and track the acquisition and performance of our growing Marketplace users.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Understand the core needs of the Urbandoor Customers, Providers and Guests (Urbandoor Users) and develop appropriate content and messaging.
- Develop and maintain the Urbandoor voice as it communicates to ensure all touch points with Urbandoor Users are consistent and support the Brand Guidelines
- Develop and run customer lifecycles from awareness through referral
- Be responsible for the funnel; make sure that every user funnel is continually tracked, tested and improved
- Write promotional and transactional ads and email copy and work with the design and product team to ensure compliance with brand standards
- Work closely with design team to execute on fully integrated direct marketing programs
- Build, deploy and run email, PPC, SEM and retargeting campaigns to acquire and convert new customers.
- Be the Urbandoor data guru: Use Google Analytics, AdRoll, Internal Metrics, AdWords and Salesforce to report on growth KPIs and program success
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- You have a strong understanding of free and paid user acquisition channels, with deep expertise in one or more channels
- You’re a curious, constant learner always looking for a new way to solve a problem
- You’re a regimented data driven individual who’s also willing to gut check when the numbers don’t quite add up.
- Technically savvy, you are organized and have a rigorous attention to detail: You don’t have to write code but you’re not scared off from conversations about API’s, MySQL or data structure.
- You’ve worked in a rapid paced, startup environment.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- 5+ years of growth/marketing experience in a Saas or Marketplace business
- Track record of quantified success in a high growth company
- B.S. required, Masters in a relevant area (Business, Economics, Statistics, etc) a plus
- Resident of the Bay Area and willing to work in our open and well situated office in FiDi
Based in San Francisco, we are building a company that values matching teamwork, family and success with a passionate desire to deliver amazing experiences to our customers, partners and team members. Urbandoor is global marketplace in over 700 markets and growing quickly. We were founded by seasoned entrepreneurs and domain experts that want to do something remarkable.
We offer full benefits, flexible vacation (hiring a great team means trusting everyone to do what they need to succeed), and a chance to build something meaningful with a team of passionate people.